What is Silhouette InstaLift®?
It’s the only non-surgical rejuvenating procedure that uses advanced Micro-Suspension Technology™ to offer immediate and lasting results.
InstaLift is also the only absorbable suture that’s FDA-cleared for cosmetic facial procedures.
InstaLift takes an innovative approach to mid-facial skin rejuvenation — addressing sagging mid-facial skin on the outside and volume loss on the inside. It’s the only non-surgical treatment with advanced Micro-Suspension Technology™ that uses micro-cones to provide an immediate lift and a gradual boost in natural collagen production.
How Long Will My Cheeks Stay Up with InstaLift?
You may notice a youthful-looking appearance that continues to improve over 6 months following treatment with long-term results lasting up to 2 years.
How Should I Prepare for Treatment?
Talk to your physician about your expectations and ask any questions before starting treatment. Also, be sure to tell your physician about any treatments you’ve already had and any medicines you’re currently taking.
Is the InstaLift Procedure Done in an Office?
Yes. The treatment is performed in a physician’s office and takes less than an hour to complete. Downtime is minimal, similar to injections, there can be bruising, swelling, pain, or tenderness at the treatment site. Most signs of treatment dissipate within 24-48 hours.
InstaLift is only performed by qualified physicians who have had special, comprehensive training and are familiar with the techniques required.
You’ll meet with your physician for a consultation. During this appointment. It’s important to be open and honest about your expectations for treatment. This will help your physician tailor the treatment to meet your unique needs.
You’ll get a local anesthetic injected into the tissue just beneath your skin. Once the sutures have been inserted, your physician will position them precisely where they need to be to achieve the lift you want. This in-office procedure will take less than an hour.
Your procedure will only take under an hour and can be done right in your doctor’s office. InstaLift also has minimal downtime with most signs of treatment (ex: bruising, swelling, and tenderness at the treatment site) dissipating within 24–48 hours.
You’ll notice an immediate lift in your cheeks and mid-face thanks to InstaLift’s Micro-Suspension Technology™. Its bi-directional cones will keep your mid-facial skin in an elevated position. And, as time goes by, your body will stimulate its own natural collagen production for a more youthful appearance.
Your physician will give you post-treatment recommendations and an aftercare program to follow to ensure the best possible result.
What Should I do After Treatment?
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required
- (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Acetaminophen may be taken in case of pain
- Makeup may be gently applied after a minimum of 24 hours
- Sleep face-up, in an elevated position on pillows for 3-5 nights
- Do not rub face aggressively when washing, shaving and drying face for 5 days. Be gentle
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for 2 weeks
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and UV light for 2 weeks
- Avoid participating in high impact sports (e.g. running) for 2 weeks
- Do not use saunas for 3 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
- Avoid facials or face-down massages and facial aesthetic treatments for 4 weeks
Always consult your physician should you experience any side effects.