- Acne Treatments
- Allofill Filler
- EndyMed Inntensif RF Microneedling
- Fat Grafting
- Natural Facelift Solutions
- Novathreads Non-Surgical Facelift
- PRP Hair Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ThermiSmooth® Body
- ThermiSmooth® Face
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Vampire Facelift
- Vampire Facial
- VI Peel
For years, women have been suffering almost in silence, unable to discuss the nature of their concern, therefore never knowing there may be a solution to sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence.
The O-Shot® is a natural method for helping women with their concerns.
Who can benefit from the O-Shot®?
Anyone who has suffered from:
- Low sex desire (not wanting to have sex)
- Female sexual arousal disorder (want to have sex but have difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal)
- Female orgasmic disorder (difficulty achieving orgasm)
- Dyspareunia (painful sex not associated with decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm)
- Urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Damaged tissues postpartum (after giving birth) or other trauma
How does the O-Shot® work?
PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma, is extracted from your own blood and introduced into the affected area to stimulate a healing response. Biopsy studies show that when PRP is injected, stem cells multiply and grow new younger tissue. In the same way PRP regenerates the skin of the face, PRP regenerates healthy vaginal tissue.
How long does it take?
The actual procedure takes about 10-15 minutes in our office. There is no downtime. There is no “surgery.”
Does the O-Shot® hurt?
Numbing cream is applied to minimize any discomfort. Our patients often tell us they did not feel a thing. And the blood draw is no more traumatic than a regular blood draw you might have for lab testing.
When will I notice results?
Some patients notice a difference the same day. It is important to note that PRP will really kick into gear around three weeks after the procedure, and you will likely notice additional results at that time.
How long do the results last?
Every patient is different, but we expect the positive effects of the O-Shot® to last about 18 months. Some patients will see longer lasting benefits, others may wish to have a “touch up” sooner.
IMPORTANT: The O-Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) Procedure is a specific way of using growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina for help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. Injected in the wrong way, results could be useless or worse. The name is protected by the US Patent & Trademark law.