(P-Shot) Priapus Shot
P-Shot® (Priapus Shot®) Brooklyn
In a simple office procedure called the P-Shot® or Priapus Shot®, men are discovering an improved level of sexual function, health, and satisfaction by way of a natural solution using an ingredient from their own blood. This ingredient is PRP (short for Platelet Rich Plasma).
Your blood is rich in growth factors. These growth factors help you to actually grow new tissue and increase blood flow!
Am I a candidate for the P-Shot®?
There’s help for men looking to improve sexual pleasure, overcome sexual dysfunction from diabetes or erectile dysfunction, or increase the length, girth, or strength of their erections. The P-Shot® or Priapus Shot® can help men suffering from:
- Vascular disease
- Peyronies Disease, causing curved, painful erection
- Difficulty ejaculating or erectile dysfunction
- Desiring an increase in length, girth, or firmness of erection
Is the P-Shot® safe?
The beauty of this procedure is that is natural. There is no risk of adverse reaction to the injection, as it comes from your own blood. Using the results when using PRP in the face for anti-aging and restoration, Dr. Charles Runels, inventor of this procedure, logically extrapolated the same for use in the penis:
- There’s never been an allergic reaction or necrosis. This is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance.
- Bruising is minimal, if at all.
- There is no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent (as if the tissue actually became younger).
- There’s actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. So the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body, but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRP stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels (neovascularization)–not from simple dilation of the existing blood vessels.
What happens during the appointment?
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm, just like when you have a blood test done.
- The blood is put into a centrifuge and spun to separate out its component parts.
- The Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) portion of the blood is transferred into another tube, where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
What happens AFTER the appointment?
- The penis is immediately larger, stronger, and straighter.
- Circulation is increased within the penis for a healthier organ.
- The P-Shot® makes other therapies work better.
(If you still need Viagra or Cialis, then they will work better for you after the P-Shot®.)
- No lumpiness