For years, women have been suffering almost in silence, unable to discuss the nature of their concern, therefore never knowing there may be a solution to sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence.
The O-Shot® is a natural method for helping women with their concerns.
Who can benefit from the O-Shot®?
Anyone who has suffered from:
- Low sex desire (not wanting to have sex)
- Female sexual arousal disorder (want to have sex but have difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal)
- Female orgasmic disorder (difficulty achieving orgasm)
- Dyspareunia (painful sex not associated with decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm)
- Urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Damaged tissues postpartum (after giving birth) or other trauma
How does the O-Shot® work?
PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma, is extracted from your own blood and introduced into the affected area to stimulate a healing response. Biopsy studies show that when PRP is injected, stem cells multiply and grow new younger tissue. In the same way, PRP regenerates the skin of the face, PRP regenerates healthy vaginal tissue.
How long does it take?
The actual procedure takes about 10-15 minutes in our office. There is no downtime. There is no “surgery.”
Does the O-Shot® hurt?
Numbing cream is applied to minimize any discomfort. Our clients often tell us they did not feel a thing. And the blood draw is no more traumatic than a regular blood draw you might have for lab testing.
When will I notice results?
Some clients notice a difference the same day. It is important to note that PRP will really kick into gear around three weeks after the procedure, and you will likely notice additional results at that time.
How long do the results last?
Every patient is different, but we expect the positive effects of the O-Shot® to last about 18 months. Some clients will see longer lasting benefits, others may wish to have a “touch up” sooner.
IMPORTANT: The O-Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) Procedure is a specific way of using growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina for help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. Injected in the wrong way, results could be useless or worse. The name is protected by the US Patent & Trademark law.
Contact Us Today!
(P-Shot) Priapus Shot
P-Shot® (Priapus Shot®) Brooklyn
In a simple office procedure called the P-Shot® or Priapus Shot®, men are discovering an improved level of sexual function, health, and satisfaction by way of a natural solution using an ingredient from their own blood. This ingredient is PRP (short for Platelet Rich Plasma).
Your blood is rich in growth factors. These growth factors help you to actually grow new tissue and increase blood flow!
Am I a candidate for the P-Shot®?
There’s help for men looking to improve sexual pleasure, overcome sexual dysfunction from diabetes or erectile dysfunction, or increase the length, girth, or strength of their erections. The P-Shot® or Priapus Shot® can help men suffering from:
- Vascular disease
- Peyronies Disease, causing curved, painful erection
- Difficulty ejaculating or erectile dysfunction
- Desiring an increase in length, girth, or firmness of erection
Is the P-Shot® safe?
The beauty of this procedure is that is natural. There is no risk of adverse reaction to the injection, as it comes from your own blood. Using the results when using PRP in the face for anti-aging and restoration, Dr. Charles Runels, inventor of this procedure, logically extrapolated the same for use in the penis:
- There’s never been an allergic reaction or necrosis. This is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance.
- Bruising is minimal, if at all.
- There is no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent (as if the tissue actually became younger).
- There’s actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. So the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body, but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRP stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels (neovascularization)–not from simple dilation of the existing blood vessels.
What happens during the appointment?
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm, just like when you have a blood test done.
- The blood is put into a centrifuge and spun to separate out its component parts.
- The Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) portion of the blood is transferred into another tube, where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
What happens AFTER the appointment?
- The penis is immediately larger, stronger, and straighter.
- Circulation is increased within the penis for a healthier organ.
- The P-Shot® makes other therapies work better.
(If you still need Viagra or Cialis, then they will work better for you after the P-Shot®.)
- No lumpiness
Improve your sexual health with the P-Shot
Contact Us Today
PRP Hair Rejuvenation
Hair Loss Treatment Brooklyn
PRP Hair Restoration
Platelet Rich Plasma – Let’s face it- most people would rather not have to undergo any type of surgical procedure- even one as relatively easy as a hair transplant- if they can avoid it. That is where the therapies discussed on this page may fit in for you to help with the treatment of hair loss.
An Effective Development in the Treatment of Hair Loss
Over the past few years, cell therapy – in the form of growth factors, cell multiplication, and stem cells – have been the hottest area of potential innovation in many areas of medicine. Hair is no exception, and we are at the forefront in developing these applications.
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, using the patient’s own blood which is centrifuged to separate out this growth factor-containing component, is being actively used in the treatment of hair loss, both as a solo treatment and in conjunction with hair transplantation. Rich in growth factors and platelets (one of the human body’s most potent mediators of healing), PRP is applied to the scalp in several ways to help in the treatment of hair loss. Using the state of the art Regen system, the most technologically advanced way to obtain PRP, our doctors have been recommending PRP for certain clients with progressive hair loss, even after hair transplant procedures.
The majority of our clients do show a positive response to PRP, including the slowing down or even the stopping of hair loss we usually recommend a series of two to four treatments over six months.